Story of Daddy M
Random collection of thoughts & experiences from a dad with a sense of humor...
About Me
Micah
Husband of 1 gorgeous woman & daddy to 2 wonderful children.
View my complete profile
Follow my blog.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(14)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(2)
Uncle of the Year Award
Do you know what tomorrow is?
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
Other Blogs
Granny
Ryan Austin
The Bickfords
The Browns of Meredith
Friday, November 21, 2008
Uncle of the Year Award
I am honored to have been given this title. I'd like to thank all the little people that made this possible. Jessalyn, and, well, I guess that's it. Next time we have breakfast togther, I am expecting great results...
For the full story (no pun intended) click
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment